This is last month of the summer series.... Then to catch up on October, maybe some day...
September was a fun month. So many fun things.
1) Cooper has been loving Legos the last few months, so he's been wanting to play with them all of the time. We have bought several of the little $12 and $19 kits to build a specific thing with the legos, and we both have a great time building them. Well, the first weekend of September, we happened to be at my mom's and she gave Cooper this huge tub full of legos. Cooper and I built a helicopter (pictured below), then we started sorting. We probably sorted legos for an hour but got a lot of them organized.
2) Cooper officially had his first day of preschool! Such a big boy. Here he's pictured on our front porch, in front of his school and with his teacher. I cannot believe he's already in pre-K!
3) Katy all dressed up in a ruffle-y outfit. Had to get her in it once before she got too big!
4) The kids had grandparents day at their school - my dad got to come up and you can see, Katy wasn't having much fun. Poor Papaw having to wrangle these kids.
5) Our church had a night of praise and Cooper and I went. It was such a good time, He and I sang our hearts out for the Lord
6) Another weekend, we were visiting with family again and Dad, Gwen and I took the kids to the zoo. It was a good time. We rode the train, visited the animals and enjoyed ourselves very much.
|As you can probably tell, Cooper still enjoys sticking his tongue out quite a bit.|
7) Next up was Steph's birthday. This is the cake I made her. A funfetti cake from scratch from Sally's Baking Addiction. I think I tripled the recipe to make a three layer cake.
|The 25 year old! :) I forgot the candles, so this would have to do.|
|The girls and I taking a selfie.|
9) Apple orchard time! We like to visit Anderson's apple orchard to get our fill of honeycrisp apples, cider slushies and their home grown popcorn. YUMMY!
|Katy had fun jamming her face through the play structure. Silly kid.|
|The must have token picture of the kids with the huge pumpkins.|
10) You can never go wrong with playing in the neighborhood with the other kids. This girl has a blast, and so does her brother, if we could only get him to slow down long enough to take his picture!
|Here he is one evening - he decided it would be a good idea to climb up on the dash of the van.|