Part three is all about July. We had a pretty fun filled month and here are some photos..
1) Independence Day. Here are Cooper, Katy and Kampbell in their red, white and blue. Just love how precious these three are - so difficult to get them to smile at the same time though! The Bram Fam came over and Andrew was home, so we had some food and celebrated. Then, I took Cooper into downtown Indianapolis for the fireworks show that night. We had a great day!
2) Katy climbing the dishwasher. Not sure what it is about my kids loving the dishwasher, but they both have loved climbing in it. Crazy kiddos.
3) Tim's surgery. Tim had a short outpatient procedure to remove some weird tissue things he randomly gets. This is him coming out of anesthesia. He's always funny when he starts waking up. He never remembers any of it later on though. Wish I could have gotten some video.
4) KB's birthday! Kampbell turned 2 on July 11th. She's such a sweet grandbaby and I love her so much!!
5) Friday night sprinkler celebration - no real reason, he just wanted to have some sprinkler time, so we did it.
6) My Grandpa's birthday was July 13th and we went down on the 12th to celebrate with him. Wish I had more pictures, but these will have to do. Him with his cupcakes :)
7) The 13th we celebrated Kampbell's birthday at her house for a family party. She was having a "bee" themed party, so I made her this cupcake cake.
Here are a few pictures of the pretty one on her birthday :)
8) Cooper had swim lessons for 2 weeks during the month of July, here are a few pictures from that:
|I just love this one. He's so handsome!!!|
9) We took Kampbell, Cooper and Katy to a splash parkon the 22nd. It really wasn't warm enough for them to be playing in the water, but hey, it was summertime, so we had to make the most of it. Poor kiddos had blue lips when we were finished.
|Again the smiling at the same time is rough.|
10) July 28th we had the Sprinkle for Steph you can click to read more.
11) Another splash park visit with the Cooper and Kate after the sprinkle on the 28th. They loved this one!
12) Last, but not least, we bought ourselves a camper!! Read about that here.
Summer, Part three - OUT! Stay Tuned, Part 4 coming right up....