Linking up with Shannon for So What! Wednesday today….
This week, I’m saying SO WHAT! if……….
- I wish I could be home, in bed, catching up on sleep. I’ve been awake since 3:39AM this morning. Well, I probably got 30 minutes of sleep between 5:47 and 6:18, but other than that zilch. I’m tired.
- My daughter will be almost a year younger than her precious niece Soup? They’ll still play together and have fun.
- The last two days all my family has had for cooked meals is pasta. Sue me, I’m craving carbs.
- I eat oatmeal for breakfast almost every day at work, out of a Styrofoam coffee cup. I’m too darn lazy to actually wash dishes. The coffee cup works fine.
- I skipped the normal tv time with the hubby last night, I wanted to catch up on blog reading, so I spent almost two hours reading and caught almost caught up!
- I’m obsessed with People magazine and People.com. So what? I like to know what’s going on with celebrities?
- I eat cheese and crackers in bed several nights per week? I make sure that I get the crumbs out before I actually go to bed.
- I gain forty pounds again during this pregnancy? I seriously hope I don’t, but that ice cream every night isn’t helping things. I’ve only gone up 5 lbs so far, and I’m ½ way there, crossing my fingers on this one….
- I want the baby’s room done now. And by now, I mean like this weekend. It won’t happen, I know that, but I still want it.
What are you saying So What! to this Wednesday? Link up and tell us!