21 Weeks down, 17 more to go! Each new week it seems that I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy is progressing!
New stuff this week:
- My sleep has been better, let’s say that much. I’m up from about 4am on each day. For whatever reason, after that I cannot seem to go back to sleep. It was 5am previously, but I guess my body is getting me ready for the lack of sleep that I’ll be enduring once baby girl arrives.
- Abdomen pain is gone, but I am finding it more difficult to bend over to pick things up and tie my shoes with each week that goes by. I have a feeling Tim will be tying my shoes before too long!
- Cooper is no longer sitting on my lap while we read books – I sit with my legs open and he sits between my legs, but no more lap. It was just too uncomfortable for me and for him. I miss it already.
- Baby girl is moving more – but still not crazily. Once in a while, she surprises me when she moves, like I don’t remember she’s there, then she kicks abruptly and reminds me. :)
- We worked on Katy’s room quite a bit last weekend, getting our current “storage”/Cooper’s play room cleaned out. It was not fun, but we made some major progress. I am hoping to pick out paint colors this weekend. Crossing my fingers on that one.
That’s it. Nothing for the record books, which is a-ok with me! :)
Happy Weekend Everyone! I’ll leave you with the weekly collage.