I'm linking up with Trista today for her first Top Ten Tuesday!
This week's top ten is beauty products.
I'm not big into makeup/beauty products, so I'll give you as many as I can (and please realize I'm stretching the "beauty products" term here).....
1) 1" flat iron - I have this one - a Remington Ceramic - and I love it. It heats up fast, and works great in my hair. When my hair was longer, I used this one for curls, now that my hair is short, I just use this for straightening.
2) Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion - Love this stuff, I've blogged about it several times in the past, it's wonderful!
3) Essie Nail polish - Love, love, love Essie nail polish. So many colors, and it lasts!
4) Lip gloss - specifically this kind - it's shiny and comforting to my lips. Burt's Bees is the best!
5) Biolage "Full Lift" Volume Shampoo - I just bought the stuff a couple of weeks ago and I am in love. It smells so refreshing and you don't need much for a big impact.
Honestly - that's it. I cannot think of another single "beauty product" that I use that I'm in love with or that would make my top 10. Maybe I'll do better next Tuesday!
I'm off to a couple of doctor's appointments, Have a great day ladies!!