Eeks! 25 weeks! Another week larger! J
This week’s news….
- We finished all of the drawings in Miss Katy’s room this week (a whole post on her room coming when it’s finished)
- We started painting in her room and got more accomplished than I thought we would (for one day’s worth of work), even though her room is much more complicated that Cooper’s room. My mom and my aunt came up on Saturday – it is looking good…
- We’ve one more thing in line for when Kate arrives by getting the van this week.
- Cooper is looking forward to his baby sister’s arrival. He loves her room and he tried to help us paint on Saturday. He got a few brush strokes in before I could stop him, but thankfully they washed away pretty well.
- The milkshake habit has continued through this week. That has been my only craving again this week.
- Sleep has been better this week, and for that I am thankful.
Here’s the 25 week comparison picture…..
And finally, the week by week progress pictures. (Yes, I love the purple shirt I’m wearing in the 22 and 25 week pictures, it is from Motherhood Maternity and it’s super comfy.)
Have a wonderfully happy weekend ladies!!